Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

Reflecting

I find it hard to write. I have words in my head, and they come easily enough out my mouth (just ask anyone who has spent five minutes with me). I find using Twitter and Facebook easy ways to communicate because they have limited space for me to write, and I can use pictures to say what I want. As I have made my way through my teaching career I have found it harder and harder to reflect on my learning and my students learning in written form. I am constantly reflecting in my head, and in conversations with colleges. However I am getting to a point in my career where I have multiple responsibilities, and I am struggling to keep my wonderings and next steps clear. This will be my space to reflect, question, share and wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment